Looking to get more involved in USEA? Please refer to the list of committees, events and activities. New opportunities will continue to come so please watch for email updates.
Committees & Task Forces
- Communications/PR Committee: Works to promote the solar industry, produce community education materials, and develop public relations/media strategy.
- Consumer Protection Task Force: Develops policies, programs, and materials to safeguard Utah consumers.
- Municipal Task Force: The Muni Task Force works to extend USEA’s reach into UAMPS and UMPA cities. Additionally, the task force will also develop best practices and a USEA playbook to improve outcomes in each citiy.
- Policy Committee: Discusses and acts on the various public policy issues facing the industry, both legislative and regulatory.
- USEA Advisory Board: Looks at a wide range of opportunities and challenges facing the solar industry and ways to strengthen USEA for its members. The Advisory Board is open to all basic level members (and above) but is limited to one employee participating.
- Golf Committee: Plans and executes the annual USEA golf tournament
- Annual Meeting: Each year association members come together to recognize the successes of the prior year, discuss goals for the coming year and recognize individuals and companies who have positively influenced the solar industry.
- Golf Tournament: Bragging rights are at stake, as well as many prizes at the USEA annual golf tournament. Join your industry peers for friendly competition while supporting industry association. Next Tournament: June 29, 2017 @ River Oaks Golf Course.
- Solar Legislative Briefing: An annual briefing on the issues facing the solar industry ahead of each Utah Legislative Session.
To get involved in a USEA committee or learn more about our events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.