Helping Solar Firms Grow
To better serve our members, USEA develops partnerships with companies within and outside of the industry that can provide resources to help grow your business, improve efficiency and and/or improve your bottom line.
The partners/programs below have been set up exclusively for our members and we will continue to grow this platform so that Utah solar firms are amongst the strongest members of the state’s business community.
Financing for your business
Opus Strategy Group, the company that develops our affiliate programs has recently partnered with Lendio, the leading small business marketplace to help you find the capital you need to succeed.
Here’s what makes Lendio great:
· No fees or obligations to apply
· One easy, 15-minute application
· Financing options from 75+ lenders
· Interested lenders respond in real time
· Access to a dedicated funding advisor who walks you through the entire process
Moreton & Company is already saving members thousands in premiums, by building a commercial insurance pool for USEA, and working directly with carriers to create solar specific classifications. As a relatively young industry, a vast majority of these policies are not comprehensive for solar companies. We encourage all of you to take this opportunity to have them review your current policies for Worker’s Comp, G/L, Auto and any other commercial lines, for free, with no obligation to make a change.
Professional Proposal Tools for Solar PV
Sighten (www.sighten.io) provides a comprehensive and intuitive software platform that supports the entire residential solar workflow, from lead to install:
- Accurate utility bill and usage data with up-to-date utility rates, including RMP and other municipal power companies in Utah
- Remote system design with NREL-validated automated shading analysis, increasing accuracy and improving efficiency
- Professional & fully customizable proposals plus custom contract generation with e-signature functionality for a fast and easy close
- Support for all types of solar financing as well as post-sale project management to ensure all deals move quickly and seamlessly
- Unlimited users, unlimited proposals, and unlimited customer contracts for a flat, low monthly rate (at all subscription tiers)
Hundreds of solar businesses use Sighten to accelerate sales, access integrated financing, and streamline their operations. Request a demo with the link below to get in touch with our team!
All USEA members receive $100 credit towards new accounts.
Accurately propose any type of project, for any type of customer, using any type of customizable financing products.
- Build savings estimates with confidence for behind the meter and exported energy rate structures.
- Continually updated residential and complex commercial utility rates throughout Utah including RMP and other municipal power companies.
All USEA members receive a free trial for a full month.
Kilo Energy, a Utah based company, is building an innovative new home battery back-up called the PowerBox. The portable battery unit is designed to power your home’s essentials for 8 or more hours through a home-integrated docking station. It recharges from Solar and/or the grid. The PowerBox gives customers the convenience of larger home-integrated power solutions but the price point and flexibility of smaller portable batteries.
Kailo Energy is launching their 3 Tier reseller program in anticipation of their product launch in the first quarter of 2018. They’re offering pre-product launch discounts and incentives for all new partners, however, they’ve created a specific program and advantage available only to USEA members.
This offering, specifically designed for USEA members who join up early, includes:
- Top Platinum Tier access and wholesale pricing for 1 year
- Advantage over Gold and Silver tiers includes:
- Wholesale cost advantage
- Increased Co-op marketing incentive
- Private Label options
- No-charge access to our portal, tools, and selling resources
- One-on-one training on the product and already-tested marketing tactics
- No deposit required for product allocation
- Early sales access to your local markets before other resellers
- $500 Co-op Marketing Credit for Gold and Platinum resellers
- Additional $100 discount per unit for pre-ordersVisit www.kailoenergy.com to learn more or contact Karl Cain at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801.432.0354.
Did you know that using assessments to evaluate candidates in your hiring process can increase your chances of predicting on the job performance by nearly 8X? In fact, over 70% of top-performing companies attribute hitting their business objectives to the use of assessments.
Additional Partner Services
- Business Analytics/Business Intelligence
- Third Party Warehousing and Logistics
- Health Insurance
- Community Partner Programs